Monday 3 October 2011

A massive $1.50 in profit!

Played in a couple more freerolls last night and a few more today. Cashed for the first time for a huge $1.20 then bought in to a $0.55 MTT which I didn't cash in almost cutting my bank roll in half. Played in several more free rolls and cashed in a few of them so now I have $1.50 in my account after playing for seven hours. There is a part of me that thinks it would make it a lot easier to just deposit $50 and start from there but I guess that would defeat the whole the point of the challenge. I just hope I don't spend the next 6 months playing to make $10. Anyway I thought I would take a screen shot of my first possitive balance in the challenge. Lets hope the direction is all up from here. I only have 330 FPP left. Not sure what I will do if I run out of them and the cash, then this will then take years.



Bankroll = $1.50

No comments: